Hi

I have bought an activation key December 8, but I can't use it because it said that I don't have any firmware already in my workforce printer.

Can you please tell me as soon as possible what I can do to use your activation key?

How that I can put a firmware when the previous firmware have desapeared from the printer?

square box USB Uknown step5 firmware MISSING.png

Hi!  About this issue, we have replied to you on email.

Thanks, Finaly, I found it by using the Epson program instead of yours. After it was visible with your software but after that I have install your firmware that I got 0x97 on the screen of the computer.

16081516561926793265243581843174.jpg

After my complaint that I received from Epson a brand new printer. But now I have two problems.

First, I have to buy new refilable cartridges;

Second, I would to be sure that I can use the same key for my new WF-4740 printer. Can you confirm that I can use the previous key that you sent me for my dead WF-4640?

By the way, can you recommend me a model or a place were I can buy good refillable cartridge for my new printer?

Thanks

I would like also to know what driver that I have to install on the computer the recommended one or the universal one?

Hi!
In fact, I'm pretty sure this error is not related to the installation of our firmware on the printer. There could be all kinds of causes.
The Internet suggests you try the following solutions.
I am attaching the link:

https://errorcodespro.com/epson-error-code-0x97/

We do not sell cartridges and do not cooperate with such companies, so we cannot recommend you.
In addition, the 4740 printer model is not supported by the firmware. You will not be able to use your key on it.

Thanks for your answer but I don't understand because you are already have a key for the model WF4730 and my machine WF4740 is exactly the same. 

The only difference my model have one additional tray for more paper capacity. And the printing system is exactly the same.

Are you sure that your WF4730 key can't be used for WF4740?
And if yes, the key that you sent me before will be use for WF4740?
And if not, could you refund me?

Thanks

Hi!
These two models have different firmware. It is not possible to download the firmware for WF4740 to WF4730.