I am having the same issues. My WF-7720 is stuck in recovery mode. When I try to downgrade the firmware there's a message on the screen that says ROM NOT WRITABLE and all the lights are flashing. If I unplug the printer and then power it back up it says RECOVERY MODE. I followed the steps over and over and I'm still in the same boat, stuck in recovery mode. Please help, please. I have to get my jobs done.

I have followed the instructions over and over, watched the videos 10 times and still the same problem. Is there tech support for InkChip??

There has to be a solution for this. I can't believe that the chipless firmware is being sold for my model printer and not working correctly. How can I get tech support?? 

Can you please help me. I really need this printer working. I have searched everywhere and read everything I could find and no one has an answer to this error. 

About this issue, we have replied to you on email.

16 hours ago, ecaraba said:

Did you guys solved this issue with the  Rom NOt Writable?

Hi!
What is your order number?

On 3/16/2021 at 9:08 AM, Admin said:

Hi!
What is your order number?

I am having the same issue and i need my printer right away! please tell me how to fix. Order number 103128

On 1/29/2022 at 6:00 PM, arielle said:

Order 376199

same issue 

Hi!

Please contact our manager about this issue  on WhatsApp: +372 8130 4009

i have a epson  wf 7710 stuck in recovery mode  when i unplug then press power +4+7+job/status and hold plug in it goes to 

update recovery mode  then try firmware update then after a few seconds all the lights start flashing and on screen it says 

the rom is not writable is there anyway round that or is my scrap now thanks

1 hour ago, eddie said:

i have a epson  wf 7710 stuck in recovery mode  when i unplug then press power +4+7+job/status and hold plug in it goes to 

update recovery mode  then try firmware update then after a few seconds all the lights start flashing and on screen it says 

the rom is not writable is there anyway round that or is my scrap now thanks

Hello!
Please send a short video of you installing the firmware to our support team at support@inkchip.net.
Also please write your order number and printer model.

Thank you!

On 9/12/2023 at 3:02 PM, Rachel11 said:

I am having the same problem rom not writable 

Hello!
Please send a short video of you installing the firmware to our support team at support@inkchip.net.
Also please write your order number and printer model.

Thank you!