On 1/25/2023 at 10:50 PM, mdhearron@outlook.com said:

I am using all updated software provided by your website. On one printer I was able to get the activation software to work however, it will not print anything at all even though it acts as if printing no ink prints on the paper. The other printer was already once being used with your firmware however, it stopped working and it was a software issue so when reloading the firmware it will now not let me activate it at all and have tried more times than I care to count at this point. Extremely frustrated at this point and relying on a message board is substandard when all other attempts to contact your company has failed. I have tried on webchat, whatsapp, facebook, and email, calling is a different issue all together due to international call costs. Do you have a live tech chat?

Hello!

please contact us via email:

support@inkchip.net

order#5064251

i have an epson wf2860. i've already downloaded and installed firmware but when i open the activation software i get a message saying my activation code cannot be recognized.

On 4/17/2023 at 12:57 AM, mowens2582 said:

order#5064251

i have an epson wf2860. i've already downloaded and installed firmware but when i open the activation software i get a message saying my activation code cannot be recognized.

Hello!

Make sure that you don’t  put the key in the wrong place.

You have to put it in the pop up window after the clicking on the activation online button.

Please,watch the video instruction attentively and follow all the steps.

https://youtu.be/oF0DsDVPT7k

Hello

I have an XP 8500 I've gone through everything but when I try to input the activation code it doesn't recognise it.

Can you please help?

On 4/22/2023 at 1:24 PM, Golan said:

Hello

I have an XP 8500 I've gone through everything but when I try to input the activation code it doesn't recognise it.

Can you please help?

Hello!

Make sure you  put in the key correctly.

Please,watch the video instruction attentively and follow all the steps.

https://youtu.be/oF0DsDVPT7k

My activation application doesn’t match the instructions. My activate online button doesn’t open a window, it just freezes my pc. Any help would be appreciated. I’m using an epson xp 4105 model. 

On 5/27/2023 at 10:48 PM, Tazofwar said:

My activation application doesn’t match the instructions. My activate online button doesn’t open a window, it just freezes my pc. Any help would be appreciated. I’m using an epson xp 4105 model. 

Hello!

Please try this updated file with the Chipless Firmware:

https://inkchip.net/download/INKCHIP.net_Firmware_XP4100_v1.rar

1) Upload the Chipless Firmware which is attached above.

2) Turn on the printer in the NORMAL MODE (using only the power button). Do not put the printer in the UPDATE MODE.

The loading process will get stuck at 75-85% - that is OK.

3) With the use of the task manager stop the loading process.

Printer will blink for about 5-15 minutes . It should then turn off automatically.

4) Now turn on the printer - Chipless Firmware should be installed!

5) Run the Activation Software to insert your Activation Key.

7 minutes ago, Houseofdesignlive@gmail.co said:

I made it all the way to the activation window and when I click the activate online button it reads not responding. i can not activate. Order number 543354

I need serial and ID code. when I push activate online it says not responding at the very top.

18 hours ago, Houseofdesignlive@gmail.co said:

I need serial and ID code. when I push activate online it says not responding at the very top.

The activation program may not respond because the chipless firmware was not installed successfully. Repeat the firmware installation process again.

On 12/7/2020 at 4:03 PM, Admin said:

Hi!

Please try this new file for you.

1) Upload firmware which I sent

2) Switch on in normal mode(!!!!) just turn on button . - dont put printer in Program Update mode. (no need to press few buttons while turn on the printer)

The uploading process will stuck at 70-80% - it is ok!

Open task manager and stop updater process.

Printer will blink for about 5-15 minutes - then will power OFF.

Now power on the printer - chipless firmware is installed in your printer!

This is exactly what’s happening with me . I get to point where it’s loading but it doesn’t give me the option to stop the download. Please help I’ve done everything now it’s supposed to 

having the SAME problem.  Working on this for upwards of 3 hours.  I"m tired and frustrated.  I have set this same printer up on a previous computer and I know I faced the same issue but cannot find a resolution.  Have tried ALL of the things you listed above.  Using an Epson 4150.  Have runt he firmware countless times. In regular mode it does not recognize that there is a printer connected to the USB, therefore it won't run.  So I HAVE to run in in the other mode.  Looks fine, then I get the strange box in some foreign language that errors out and I never have a chance to enter my activation code.  This is CRAZY!  Please help! 

Order Number 572726