15 hours ago, kay said:

Can we PLEASE get a real answer here? honestly, this is ridiculous, i am trying to add you guys on whatsApp, the calling code 372 is from estonia, and it tells me this number is not on WhatsApp, so umm... whats going on??? 

unnamedwhatsapp.jpg

Hi!
All contact information is provided on our website: https://inkchip.net/contact/
You can contact the technical support team via WhatsApp at +37281304009

доброго времени суток пытаюсь активировать ключ а инчип активейшен просто зависает при нажатии активировать онлайн и больше ничего не происходит. принтер EPSON WF-3720 СНПЧ

19 hours ago, aptemyhc@gmail.com said:

доброго времени суток пытаюсь активировать ключ а инчип активейшен просто зависает при нажатии активировать онлайн и больше ничего не происходит. принтер EPSON WF-3720 СНПЧ

Hello,

Send the screenshot of the program please. Which mode have you installed firmware in? Is your usb and internet connection stable?

On 11/11/2020 at 9:49 AM, Niki said:

Hello,

I am trying to install the inchip program and while I am running the activation program while using the usb to connect to the printer, when i press generate or activate online I get the message 'read failed', and when I use the activation key i get the message 'activation code cannot be recognized'. Please let me know how to proceed.

16 hours ago, ANN BAGGSBY said:

Hello,

Tell me the printer model please, I’ll send the new instruction.

Hello,

I am trying to install the inchip program and while I am running the activation program while using the usb to connect to the printer, when i press generate or activate online I get the message 'read failed', and when I use the activation key i get the message 'activation code cannot be recognized'. Please let me know how to proceed.

Order # 440958

17 hours ago, bethw2008 said:

Hello,

Order # 440958

Hello!

Please tell me your printer model so I can send you the updated firmware.

I cannot get the activation to work. WF - 2860

When I open the activation file, it looks very different from the one in the directions. 

I cannot click on activate online. The programs then (is not responding). 

It tells me my activation code is wrong. 

3 hours ago, Lorinwoods said:

WF 2860

Hello,

Send me the screenshot please. Have you installed the firmware successfully?

22 hours ago, Lorinwoods said:

I cannot get the activation to work. WF - 2860

When I open the activation file, it looks very different from the one in the directions. 

I cannot click on activate online. The programs then (is not responding). 

It tells me my activation code is wrong. 

ACtivation Code not recognized.png

For the code to be recognized you have to click on activate online and then insert the key in the popup window.

I am trying to activate my key. When I go activate online, it gives me a read failed-1. I can't even generate a code at all. I have done the activate online and still nothing.I read some forums and ppl are having the same issue. Can you help me with this? I have a Epson workforce 2850.  I updated the firmware and that is completed.  Won't even give a pop up option to enter in the key

Edited by dolloe

hello I can't do the activation all the process fine but the activation don't work for me  my printer WF-3733 the activation online button just don't shown the window to put the key Order # 475143 

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

hello I can't do the activation all the process fine but the activation don't work for me  my printer WF-3733 the activation online button just don't shown the window to put the key Order # 475143 

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-10 at 19.59.51.jpg

Hello!

Did you stop the boot process at 75-85 percent through the task manager? You can't let the boot process get to 99 or 100 percent and fail.
If you did everything correctly, then went to the activation program and inserted the key, and you failed to activate the chipless firmware, then I will send you instructions on how to flash the printer in recovery mode.

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Hello!

Did you stop the boot process at 75-85 percent through the task manager? You can't let the boot process get to 99 or 100 percent and fail.
If you did everything correctly, then went to the activation program and inserted the key, and you failed to activate the chipless firmware, then I will send you instructions on how to flash the printer in recovery mode.

i have this exact same issue, tried to contact Kev but no replies on how too

13 hours ago, cushypastel@gmail.com said:

i have this exact same issue, tried to contact Kev but no replies on how too

Please contact us on email.

support@inkchip.net

I'm trying to use the activation tool  and it keeps freezing and shows the message "Not Responding". Another person had this issue and they had to use another computer with an earlier version of windows however, I already had this printer installed with the firmware once when it was accidentally updated so I had to start from scratch and after getting the firmware back on it through the process of resetting to older firmware it now will not let me get through the activation process again. I do have a second printer and it will let me enter the activation code for it but not on my original printer.  have an XP 15000. Very frustrated contacting your company, tried all the venues you have and i get no responses and am hoping I get one here!!!

17 hours ago, mdhearron@outlook.com said:

I'm trying to use the activation tool  and it keeps freezing and shows the message "Not Responding". Another person had this issue and they had to use another computer with an earlier version of windows however, I already had this printer installed with the firmware once when it was accidentally updated so I had to start from scratch and after getting the firmware back on it through the process of resetting to older firmware it now will not let me get through the activation process again. I do have a second printer and it will let me enter the activation code for it but not on my original printer.  have an XP 15000. Very frustrated contacting your company, tried all the venues you have and i get no responses and am hoping I get one here!!!

Hello! 
Please make sure that you are using the latest firmware, activation program and manual from the website.

Hi 

My Order 478779 the printer mode is xp-4100. I followed the instruction, every step is fine until I tried to put the code and activities online, it shows Communication failed. -10045. 

I tried to contact you via email and WhatsApp, but nobody answered.

So what should i do now?

On 1/19/2023 at 11:51 AM, Admin said:

Hello! 
Please make sure that you are using the latest firmware, activation program and manual from the website.

I am using all updated software provided by your website. On one printer I was able to get the activation software to work however, it will not print anything at all even though it acts as if printing no ink prints on the paper. The other printer was already once being used with your firmware however, it stopped working and it was a software issue so when reloading the firmware it will now not let me activate it at all and have tried more times than I care to count at this point. Extremely frustrated at this point and relying on a message board is substandard when all other attempts to contact your company has failed. I have tried on webchat, whatsapp, facebook, and email, calling is a different issue all together due to international call costs. Do you have a live tech chat?