tengo problemas con la activación. dice que el sistema no puede leer al momento de darle al botón activar online. WF-C5290.

Numero de Pedido: 178080

1 minute ago, Danmor said:

tengo problemas con la activación. dice que el sistema no puede leer al momento de darle al botón activar online. WF-C5290.

Numero de Pedido: 178080

error c5290.JPG

15 hours ago, Danmor said:

error c5290.JPG

Hi!
What mode did you install the firmware in? In normal mode or in update mode?

Order 187065

Hello, I bought a key from you to make the WF3720 chipless, when activated and rebooted, the device still requires cartridges. What should I do ?

1 minute ago, Nikolay said:

Order 187065

Hello, I bought a key from you to make the WF3720 chipless, 
when activated and rebooted, the device still requires cartridges. What should I do ?

Hi!

10091 means that application could not connect to the server. Please, check if you have the access: 1. Enable telnet client in the windows components. 2. In the command line type telnet 211.159.168.205 20102. If you get empty screen with input prompt it means that server is available system wide and something is blocking license.exe specifically. If you get any error this means that either this IP/port blocked locally for the entire system or on the router/provider side or server is currently not available. 

On 9/2/2021 at 1:18 AM, shannon.huston said:

hello i have the wf 3733 and it wont accept the firmware

Hi! Please send me the screenshot of the error so we can help you.

I am having the same problem as post number 1. I was able to download the firmware and the activation ran but it did not populate a serial number... instead a new activation box popped up and I input my code but it could not be recognized.

I just purchased the activation code and did the firmware setup.  When doing set 2 it says it doesn't reconize the act. code.

jbuy

INKCHIP ERROR CODE NOT RECOGNISE.JPG

On 4/12/2021 at 5:52 PM, AbrahamV said:

Activation tool problem when I click activate online tool automatically (not responding) I have waited up to one hour nothing I have a Epson wf-2850 I can’t even enter my activation key

I'm having the same problem with mine I have a xp-4105

On 3/9/2022 at 8:40 PM, Jessicalopp said:

I'm having the same problem with mine I have a xp-4105

Hi!

Is your internet connection stable? Try to reinstall the activation program, disabling the antivirus before. 

Hello, I’m trying to use the activation program, but every time I try to use the activate online the program freezes and says (not responding) it’s an xp- 4105 and I already downloaded the firmware onto the printer and it reset.

Edited by Wittycat

11 hours ago, Wittycat said:

Hello, I’m trying to use the activation program, but every time I try to use the activate online the program freezes and says (not responding) it’s an xp- 4105 and I already downloaded the firmware onto the printer and it reset.

Hi!

Make sure that usb and network connection is stable.

And windows version of your computer has to be lower than 11th.

Hi! Thank you for your prompt response. Just wanted to let you know that it worked! My computer had the updated windows version, so we changed to an old laptop and it worked like magic! Thanks for the help.

activation app downloaded in a different language,  I switched to English and the warning still comes up in a different language, so I'm not 100% sure what it says.  My printer shows at the top drop down box but nothing loads in the printer ID box.  I have a windows 10 version. and I am attempting on an XP-4105 printer.  I have a secure internet connection and the printer is completely hooked up with a good connection to my computer.  Everything else worked great until the activation step.... 

can you assist me in figuring this out?

On 7/22/2021 at 1:21 AM, Admin said:

Hi!
What mode did you install the firmware in? In normal mode or in update mode?

this same Proble whit me
please for the solution 

I Install in Update Mode

23 hours ago, Novel said:

this same Proble whit me
please for the solution 

I Install in Update Mode

https://inkchip.net/download/INKCHIP.net_Firmware_XP4100_v1.rar

1) Upload firmware which I sent. 

2) Switch on in normal mode(!!!) just turn on button . - dont put printer in Program Update mode.

(No need to press few buttons while turn on the printer) 

The uploading process will stuck at 70-80% - it is ok! Open task manager and stop updater process. Printer will blink for about 5-15 minutes - then will power OFF. 

Now power on the printer - chipless firmware is installed in your printer!

On 7/16/2022 at 9:17 AM, Admin said:

Hi!

Make sure that usb and network connection is stable.

And windows version of your computer has to be lower than 11th.

Hi im haveing the same problem all my stuff is connected and,im still getting error and activation page keeps freezing 

On 10/26/2021 at 2:24 PM, jbuy said:

I just purchased the activation code and did the firmware setup.  When doing set 2 it says it doesn't reconize the act. code.

jbuy

INKCHIP ERROR CODE NOT RECOGNISE.JPG

I am having the same exact problem!!!!!!!!!! 

activation.jpg

On 7/24/2022 at 11:33 AM, Admin said:

https://inkchip.net/download/INKCHIP.net_Firmware_XP4100_v1.rar

1) Upload firmware which I sent. 

2) Switch on in normal mode(!!!) just turn on button . - dont put printer in Program Update mode.

(No need to press few buttons while turn on the printer) 

The uploading process will stuck at 70-80% - it is ok! Open task manager and stop updater process. Printer will blink for about 5-15 minutes - then will power OFF. 

Now power on the printer - chipless firmware is installed in your printer!

Can we PLEASE get a real answer here? honestly, this is ridiculous, i am trying to add you guys on whatsApp, the calling code 372 is from estonia, and it tells me this number is not on WhatsApp, so umm... whats going on??? 

unnamedwhatsapp.jpg