INKCHIP - Chipless & Adjustment Program Solution

hello i am having the same issue with anctivation on my wf 3720... expect I get a "wrong id code" when I click activate online. please help.

I'm also having this same issue. my order number is #14736. Can you please share my activation key with me. In the confirmation email I received it only had an image of the Epson logo with the filename written in Russian. After payment I was given no activation key. 

5 hours ago, Mitchell said:

I'm also having this same issue. my order number is #14736. Can you please share my activation key with me. In the confirmation email I received it only had an image of the Epson logo with the filename written in Russian. After payment I was given no activation key. 

Did you receive an answer? I just had the same issue 

On 1/14/2022 at 7:44 PM, Rafael said:

Im have same issue  I tried  typing my sn & I tried my activation code  no luck????

Hey!
Can you send a screenshot where you paste the activation key in the SN field to the technical support email: info@inkchip.net?
The error occurs if you insert the key incompletely, incorrectly, or leaving extra spaces in front and behind the activation key.

On 2/8/2024 at 7:35 PM, Erika said:

I have the same problem, no extra spaces, a paste the code from my e-mail;

Hello!
Send me the screenshot of the error, please. Also tell me your order number and printer model.

purchased the activation code (order number 594252), downloaded and installed the firmware. The printer was updated. I attempted to run the activation several times and it just keeps opening in a foreign language. The one time it stayed on English, it did not allow me to enter my activation code, instead of asking for the activation code, it ask for the printer serial number. In fact, the screen looks nothing like the image in your PDF file or the image in your video. Please help. Thank you in advance for your prompt response

On 2/10/2024 at 10:59 AM, Admin said:

Hello!
Send me the screenshot of the error, please. Also tell me your order number and printer model.

17080343779055604434839586425653.jpg

17080344192872584836844571317610.jpg

Order number 594252

WF 7720

Website won't go to USA, on Portuguese & Spanish. I believe that is the problem with the download. As you can see it is nothing like what your video shows.

20240215_154839.jpg

20240215_144439.jpg

19 hours ago, ClintonRose said:

Order number 594252

WF 7720

Website won't go to USA, on Portuguese & Spanish. I believe that is the problem with the download. As you can see it is nothing like what your video shows.

20240215_154839.jpg

20240215_144439.jpg

Hello!

Please try this activation program:

https://inkchip.net/download/activation.rar