Admin

INKCHIP - Chipless Solutions Firmware for Epson WorkForce Series

Hello!

Tell me please your order number. Did you activate the firmware with the key successfully? Send me a screenshot of the error so I can help

I'm following the instructions and I keep getting this message with the blue light blinking.  I haven't gotten to put in my activation key yet.  Wf 2630 please help

20230218_034852.jpg

14 hours ago, ctucker2469 said:

I'm following the instructions and I keep getting this message with the blue light blinking.  I haven't gotten to put in my activation key yet.  Wf 2630 please help

20230218_034852.jpg

On 2/15/2023 at 4:45 AM, Nathan said:

Hi, my printer is EPSON WF-C579R. I cannot update the firmware downloaded from the site. (See below)

spacer.png

Please help, thanks!

Hello!

The original firmware of your printer cannot be downgraded to earlier version. Please, follow the instructions below.

The firmware, which you need to use:

https://inkchip.net/download/INKCHIP.net_Firmware_WFC579R_v1.rar

Algorithm for solving the problem:

1) Check and memorize current firmware version of your printer.

2) Start installing the firmware in the Firmware Mode (by pressing a certain button combinations)

3) When the firmware installation reaches 100%  you need to disconnect the power cable from your printer.

Wait for about 10 seconds and then plug the cable in. A message will appear on your printer screen, saying that the printer is in Recovery Mode.

4) Start installing the Inkchip firmware again, wait for the firmware to load, your printer will shut down. Turn your printer on.

5) Check your printer's firmware version. It must be different. This means that the process was successful.

6) Now you need to use the Activation Program from our website and activate it with the key.

After the activation you have to reboot your printer.

The chipless firmware is installed on your printer!

Please watch the instruction video from our YouTube channel for a clear explanation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7qWYWjMNFQ

This is just an example of the process, it does not matter which model of printer you have.

On 3/5/2023 at 4:01 AM, printer_challenged said:

status downgraded (it cannot be updated)

error for Epson WF-2860

please help

Hello!

Use the instruction above and the latest firmware from the website.

On 3/6/2023 at 9:26 AM, Admin said:

Hello!

Use the instruction above and the latest firmware from the website.

Hi, I also have a WF-2860. I had the same issue of "Status Downgraded (it cannot be updated)", so I'm trying to follow the steps you noted above. I have the printer in recovery mode, but when I run the inkchip firmware installer it now can't find the printer. How do I install the firmware if the printer can't be found while in recovery mode?

Hello I have an xp-15000, and am attempting to update the firmware using the inkchip software. I am running into an issue where the software cannot locate my printer during stage 5, "Printer Selection". 

The printer is connected to my PC

It is on

It has been set up and aligned

It has been added to my PCs roster of printers

it is not connected to WIFI

The Inkchip software version i have installed is the proper XP-15000 version

Upon selecting the 'Refresh' option in the inkchip software, the application freezes and does not respond, never successfully refreshing the list of available printers.

Hello!
Please contact support at support@inkchip.net. Also provide them with a screenshot of the error and your order number.
Thank you.

I updated my WF-2850 with INKSOFT firmware and it completed with no issues. However, when I try to run the activation program, I click activate online nothing happens and a few seconds later I get "not responding". I cannot add my key to the printer. 

14 hours ago, th_30909@yahoo.com said:

I updated my WF-2850 with INKSOFT firmware and it completed with no issues. However, when I try to run the activation program, I click activate online nothing happens and a few seconds later I get "not responding". I cannot add my key to the printer. 

Make sure that you were installing the firmware in Normal Mode instead of Update Mode.

On 9/15/2020 at 5:02 AM, AKMALUL said:

anyone try chipless to epson c869r? i have a problem

Hello!
What exactly is your problem?
Can you send me a screenshot of the error so I can help you?

12 hours ago, Phil1959 said:

I was having the same issue with the XP-15000...driver was originally installed via WIFI.  Uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers using the USB connection.  Worked.

Glad to hear it!)

I tried to setup my Epson XP 446 and everything seemed to be ok until I tried to print paper and I got paper jam and error codes. Did I do something wrong? How do I fix this?

I tried to setup my Epson XP 446 and everything seemed to be ok until I tried to print paper and I got paper jam and error codes. Did I do something wrong? How do I fix this?

On 9/15/2020 at 5:02 AM, AKMALUL said:

Hello! 
This model is supported by our solution.

If you have any difficulties, you can write us on support@inkchip.net.

Hola, se instalo el chip en la impresora WF - 7720 y luego de que llego la caja de mantenimiento al final de la vida util, dejo de funcionar. No lee ninguna caja de mantenimiento  asi este reseteada, por lo tanto no me deja imprimir, solo sale cambie la caja de mantenimiento. Tengo varias que si funcionan en las impresoras que tengo que no se le hizo el procedimiento pero a la que actualizaron con este programa no hace nada.

On 9/15/2020 at 4:02 AM, AKMALUL said:

Hello!

What difficulties do you have?

I purchase new WF-C5790 and use v1 firmware to flash it, after flashed the printer show error 19000 or 100016 scanner error. Then I tried to flash firmware download from Epson website it was ok. Please help.

7 hours ago, fakhruddin indra said:

I purchase new WF-C5790 and use v1 firmware to flash it, after flashed the printer show error 19000 or 100016 scanner error. Then I tried to flash firmware download from Epson website it was ok. Please help.

Hello!
You should install the Chipless Firmware in NORMAL mode instead of UPDATE mode.
Please read the instruction from our website carefully:
https://inkchip.net/download/INKCHIP Instruction Method 14 (for 99 firmware).pdf
Also, please watch the video guide from our official YouTube channel:
https://youtu.be/oF0DsDVPT7k