Admin

INKCHIP - Chipless Solutions Firmware for Epson WorkForce Series

Hello,

I have an epson wf 2850. I dl the firmware. It stops at 83% and then says usb not connected. Prior to that the printer restarts and it confirms it while dl. When I check the current firmware for the printer it shows the correct firmware on there even though when I do a test run it shows it has a newer version. Also, when I run the activation it brings up a new screen that was not there yesterday and shows no printer. It brings a screen up in big red and black letters that says activation and runs in chinese. I hit emglish and it reverts back to chinese. I dont know what to do. 

Hello!

Please try this new file for you.

https://inkchip.net/download/INKCHIP.net_Firmware_99_WF2850_v1.rar

1) Upload firmware which I sent

2) Switch on in normal mode(!!!!) just turn on button . - dont put printer in Program Update mode. (no need to press few buttons while turn on the printer)

The uploading process will stuck at 70-80% - it is ok!

Open task manager and stop updater process.

Printer will blink for about 5-15 minutes - then will power OFF.

Now power on the printer - chipless firmware is installed in your printer!

I purchased the firmware on March 13 for my Epson WF-7720. While installing it crashed at 80%. Closed out the installer but printer never shut down. Restarted it and now it is stuck in Recovery Mode! 

Help! I need this printer working!

On 9/15/2020 at 4:02 AM, AKMALUL said:

anyone try chipless to epson c869r? i have a problem

Hello!

What difficulties exactly do you have?

Please,describe it and send a screenshot.

Thank you!

Seems most people have issues with this. I'm beginning to think we were all scammed for our money.

I have the Epson WF-2750.

The firmware program stated that the firmware was successfully download to the printer.

The printer immediately went to a screen with the following:

SUM EBAE/706B

VER JP02I/13.10

The blue light continued blinking.

I wait.

I wait.

I wait. 

Nothing.

I press the okay button and the printer shuts off.

I turn the printer back on.

I run the activation software.

My printer is selected and I press the "Activate Online" button.

It asks for SN.

I enter SN given in email from InkChip.

It runs a blue bar very fast and gives the following error:

Communication failed. - 10089 (See attached image.)

Let's get this fixed or give us our money back.spacer.png

So, I've noticed that the video I was given to watch isn't available when selecting my firmware to download. However, there is a pdf with instructions. These instructions are a bit different from what is in the video. Do note, the video title states that it is for my printer model, but the pdf shows a different set of instructions. I'm going to try the pdf instructions and see what happens there. I'll post an update afterwards.

It's been 10 minutes and it's still on the screen showing the following:

SUM EBAE/706B

VER JP02I/13.10

I also noticed that the pdf instructions has a filename for a different WorkForce printer than the one I have. So this probably won't do any good. Why they have a link to instructions for the WF-2750 that is named INKCHIP_Instruction_WF4630 is beyond me. Well, I'll keep you posted.

Okay. I received an email from InkChip. They stated there was a server reboot and asked me to try again in a couple hours. Dang.....a couple hours. My server reboots and is fully operational in less than 10 minutes...maybe 15.

Update:

I thought I would go ahead and give it a try without waiting a couple of hours. IT WORKED!!!!

My printer is now chipless.

Hello!

I just recently purchased the activation for WF-2860, every time I click my printer does not shows in the activation page. It does says chose from one device, but there's no device register in there. 

I followed everything. 🥺

17 hours ago, Oryahn said:

Seems most people have issues with this. I'm beginning to think we were all scammed for our money.

I have the Epson WF-2750.

The firmware program stated that the firmware was successfully download to the printer.

The printer immediately went to a screen with the following:

SUM EBAE/706B

VER JP02I/13.10

The blue light continued blinking.

I wait.

I wait.

I wait. 

Nothing.

I press the okay button and the printer shuts off.

I turn the printer back on.

I run the activation software.

My printer is selected and I press the "Activate Online" button.

It asks for SN.

I enter SN given in email from InkChip.

It runs a blue bar very fast and gives the following error:

Communication failed. - 10089 (See attached image.)

Let's get this fixed or give us our money back.spacer.png

Mine doesn't even show my printer 😞

Hello,
I have an Epson WF4734.  Did the Firmware update and it stalled at 99% and said it was not installed.  Retried several times.  Also of note at this point, the screen on the printer itself says "A Firmware update is available, proceed?" and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to click that or cancel/ignore it?   In reading posts of other people with the same issue, it says that if it stops at 99%, it is likely installed and to proceed with activation.  When trying to open the Activation exe, no printers populate the dropdown menu.  In reading possible solutions, it said it could be because I have too many printers.  I only have this one and one other.  Another thing said that I should have a lower version of Windows 11.  I have Windows 10.  Any ideas?  I really need this to work and have spent hours as well as the cost of the activation code and am currently extremely frustrated.  

On 4/23/2022 at 5:02 AM, AhmeePie said:

Hello,
I have an Epson WF4734.  Did the Firmware update and it stalled at 99% and said it was not installed.  Retried several times.  Also of note at this point, the screen on the printer itself says "A Firmware update is available, proceed?" and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to click that or cancel/ignore it?   In reading posts of other people with the same issue, it says that if it stops at 99%, it is likely installed and to proceed with activation.  When trying to open the Activation exe, no printers populate the dropdown menu.  In reading possible solutions, it said it could be because I have too many printers.  I only have this one and one other.  Another thing said that I should have a lower version of Windows 11.  I have Windows 10.  Any ideas?  I really need this to work and have spent hours as well as the cost of the activation code and am currently extremely frustrated.  

Please try this new file for you.

https://inkchip.net/download/INKCHIP.net_Firmware_WF4720_v1.rar

1) Upload firmware which I sent

2) Switch on in normal mode(!!!!) just turn on button . - dont put printer in Program Update mode. (no need to press few buttons while turn on the printer)

The uploading process will stuck at 70-80% - it is ok!

Open task manager and stop updater process.

Printer will blink for about 5-15 minutes - then will power OFF.

I purchase new WF-C5790 and use v1 firmware to flash it, after flashed the printer show error 19000 or 100016 scanner error. Then I tried to flash firmware download from Epson website it was ok. Please help.

13 hours ago, -Edward- said:

I purchase new WF-C5790 and use v1 firmware to flash it, after flashed the printer show error 19000 or 100016 scanner error. Then I tried to flash firmware download from Epson website it was ok. Please help.

This new batch of printers just received this week

image.jpg

image.jpg

On 9/15/2020 at 4:02 AM, AKMALUL said:

anyone try chipless to epson c869r? i have a problem

What exactly error do you get?

hello,

I am trying to make my wf7710 chipless.  

I followed the directions as written and in the video.  The first time i ran the firmware program. it installed to 83% and stayed there.  The printer self started.  shortly after, I got an error message popup that said the firmware did not update...even though the program said it did.  so I retried,  several times same results.  printer always self restarted.  sometimes it got to 99% most times restarted at 83%.

second problem is that the activator does not have any printers listed in the drop down.  I have downloaded it several times and always the same thing.

Any help would be great

On 5/4/2022 at 12:39 AM, gsw721 said:

hello,

I am trying to make my wf7710 chipless.  

I followed the directions as written and in the video.  The first time i ran the firmware program. it installed to 83% and stayed there.  The printer self started.  shortly after, I got an error message popup that said the firmware did not update...even though the program said it did.  so I retried,  several times same results.  printer always self restarted.  sometimes it got to 99% most times restarted at 83%.

second problem is that the activator does not have any printers listed in the drop down.  I have downloaded it several times and always the same thing.

Any help would be great

Please try this new fille:

https://inkchip.net/download/INKCHIP.net_Firmware_99_WF7710_v1.rar

1) Upload firmware which I sent. 

2) Switch on in normal mode(!!!) just turn on button . - dont put printer in Program Update mode.

(No need to press few buttons while turn on the printer) 

The uploading process will stuck at 70-80% - it is ok! Open task manager and stop updater process. Printer will blink for about 5-15 minutes - then will power OFF. 

After that try to activate again.

Did you activate the firmware successfully? What error is displayed on your computer screen?

I purchased the activation key and ran the firmware for my Epson WF-7210. But I am not getting a "finished" code on my printer screen. I am getting the following. 

SUM D08B/67E6

VER SA12J4/10.43

And the error light just flashes.

I press OK and the printer turned off, so i continued the instruction, but they doesn't work.

I've the error 0000043 and i can't use the printer