Admin

INKCHIP - Chipless Solutions Firmware for Epson WorkForce Series

I’m trying to download the firmware for WF-3720 but it says it can’t be opened... is there a specific app that i need to have in order for it to work? 

Edited by Meghan

On 12/13/2019 at 2:56 AM, Admin said:

Hi I just installed Chipless successfully. However, now my printer does not print a thing at all. I need some help with this!!! My printer model is XP-4101, thanks.

Edited by candyCakes

Good afternoon! Download chipless firmware and activation instructions for your printer model on our website. Follow the link: https://inkchip.net/soft/

I purchased the chipless firmware and cannot open the program on my Comp I keep getting a error. Client updated please rerun or retry.

I keep getting an error after I download the firmware update wf 4730 then try the activation. When I click "activate online" I either get an error that says "wrong code" or "wait until the update completes". Please advise. 

Edited by Lisa Tijerina

El 14/9/2020 a las 20:02, AKMALUL dijo:

¿alguien intenta chipless para epson c869r? tengo un problema

Hola, qué problema tienes y cómo lo solucionó? también tengo c869r con problema.

Edited by Brigitte

I purchased the activation key and ran the firmware for my Epson WF-7210. But I am not getting a "finished" code on my printer screen. I am getting the following. 

SUM 5684/67E6

VER SA12J4/10.43

And the error light just flashes.

On 9/15/2020 at 5:02 AM, AKMALUL said:

anyone try chipless to epson c869r? i have a problem

Hi!

Please describe your problem. What is your order number?

My

workforce2850 for some reason will not install the firmware, it is stopping at the part where the printer is suppose to restart 

3 hours ago, Aireona said:

My

workforce2850 for some reason will not install the firmware, it is stopping at the part where the printer is suppose to restart 

Hi!

Please send the screenshot where you have faced the error.

18 hours ago, Aireona said:

image0 (3).jpeg

What mode did you install the firmware in? In update mode or in normal mode?

Hola soy de México, tengo una EPSON workforce 5290, compré la clave de activación y siguiendo las instrucciones me funciona sin problema, es Importante configurar su impresora como predeterminada antes de iniciar. Saludos

I have a new Epson WF 2850 that I'm converting to a sublimation printer. I downloaded the appropriate firmware for this printer and it shows as being installed. I have tried several times to activate it but I get an error saying printer not supported! I purchased the proper code so I'm at a loss. Help please.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:41 AM, Admin said:

If you have any question or meet problems with updating your WorkForce printer to Chipless Solution Firmware this topic is for you.

Ask your questions we will be glad to help you.

I am trying to make my 3720 chipless. I downloaded firmware to computer and tried to run it but it keeps saying update unsuccessful. What am I doing wrong

On 2/21/2022 at 2:05 AM, Britthud09 said:

I am trying to make my 3720 chipless. I downloaded firmware to computer and tried to run it but it keeps saying update unsuccessful. What am I doing wrong

Hi!

Please contact our support team via this email, send them the screenshot of the error you face: support@inkchip.net