Hi,

I just order a WIC key and received immediately an email but without any code inside.

I resent the email with order number and I'm waiting the key code.

You are saying that this will delivered within 15mn. This is not the case up to now.

Please can you send back the key code I payed for ?

Thanks

On 5/2/2023 at 12:51 AM, BOURSIER said:

Hi,

I just order a WIC key and received immediately an email but without any code inside.

I resent the email with order number and I'm waiting the key code.

You are saying that this will delivered within 15mn. This is not the case up to now.

Please can you send back the key code I payed for ?

Thanks

Hello!
Please write your order number and email, we will re-send you the instruction letter with the key.

12 hours ago, JeanT said:

Did you ever get your key? Im having the same problem you are having.

Hello!
Please write your order number and email, we will re-send you the instruction letter with the key.

I just made a purchase over an hour ago and haven't received any email yet.

Thank you. Your order has been received.

• Order number: 514713
  • Date: May 13, 2023
  • Total: 9.99 USD

16 hours ago, ARoar said:

I just made a purchase over an hour ago and haven't received any email yet.

Thank you. Your order has been received.

• Order number: 514713
  • Date: May 13, 2023
  • Total: 9.99 USD

Please contact our technical support team support@inkchip.net

Numero d'ordine: 531392

Data: 07 luglio 2023

9,99 USD

Salve, sono Antonio Di Fatta e volevo dirvi che ho acquistato la chiave per resettare la mia stampante Epson XP860 e mi avete inviato una mail con all'interno un codice alfanumerico lunghissimo. Purtroppo quando avvio il programma WIC Reset Utility mi chiede una chiave di 16 caratteri complessivi e quando provo ad inserire il codice lunghissimo che mi avete inviato mi da un messaggio di errore dicendomi che la chiave deve essere di 16 caratteri al massimo. potreste gentilmente inviarmi questa chiave di 16 caratteri? Vi ringrazio.

On 7/9/2023 at 10:21 PM, Antonio Di Fatta said:

Numero d'ordine: 531392

Data: 07 luglio 2023

9,99 USD

Salve, sono Antonio Di Fatta e volevo dirvi che ho acquistato la chiave per resettare la mia stampante Epson XP860 e mi avete inviato una mail con all'interno un codice alfanumerico lunghissimo. Purtroppo quando avvio il programma WIC Reset Utility mi chiede una chiave di 16 caratteri complessivi e quando provo ad inserire il codice lunghissimo che mi avete inviato mi da un messaggio di errore dicendomi che la chiave deve essere di 16 caratteri al massimo. potreste gentilmente inviarmi questa chiave di 16 caratteri? Vi ringrazio.

Have replied you ya email as to your issue.

On 12/12/2023 at 8:54 PM, bpdsms1 said:

not happy. first time buying key here and no key was sent in the email. order 577126

Hello!
Please write to our support team support@inkchip.net and they will send you the code again.

Hi, I’m having the same issue with purchasing the three pack for the first time from this site and got an automated email with no code. 

13 hours ago, itstalia said:

Hi, I’m having the same issue with purchasing the three pack for the first time from this site and got an automated email with no code. 

On 12/12/2023 at 8:54 PM,  bpdsms1 said: 

not happy. first time buying key here and no key was sent in the email. order 577126

Hello!
Please write to our support team support@inkchip.net and they will send you the code again.