Hello, I just used your software using the key purchased today, my computer crashed and I had to restart it.
When I restart the software by reusing the key, I get the message "Provided key is already used", how can I reactivate the software. 
I thank you in advance for your response. 
Cordially

Hello!
Was the reset successful in the first?
Please tell me your order number and printer model. Also, send me the screenshot of the error so I can help you. Did you install the Microsoft Visual C++ x64 and x86 2017-2022 packages? If so, please send me the screenshot from the download menu so I can see the exact date and time of packages and WIC reset utility were installed.

Thanks!

I am having this same issue, I've purchased it twice. The program says not responding right after I put the code in.

13 hours ago, PJS said:

I am having this same issue, I've purchased it twice. The program says not responding right after I put the code in.

You received instructions and the link to install Microsoft Visual C++ x64 and x86 2017-2022 packages in the letter with the WIC reset key. This is a prerequisite for the correct operation of the WIC reset utility. You should install them before running the utility and before using the WIC reset key, otherwise the key can be damaged.
« First of all, please make sure that you have Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable Package x86 and x64 installed: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads »

Hola, me paso lo mismo. 

Hace pocos meses descargue x86 y x64 de Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 para poder visualizar un programa, confiada en eso procedir a iniciar el programa para arreglar poder resetear los contadores de mi impresora L3150 y no respondio, ahora lo intento y me notifica que la contraseña ya ha sido utilizada, por favor, necesito ayuda. 

On 4/30/2023 at 12:57 PM, fatima chams said:

Bonjour je viens d 'acheter une clé et cela n’a pas fonctionné. Visua CC c ok

Hello! 
Please contact our support team by email or WhatsApp to resolve this issue faster.

hola cuando pongo el codigo de ingreso ,me dice LA CLAVE INTRODUCIDA NO ES VALIDA ,INTENTE NUEVAMENTE ???? Que debo hacer?

On 5/20/2023 at 9:32 AM, Horacio said:

hola cuando pongo el codigo de ingreso ,me dice LA CLAVE INTRODUCIDA NO ES VALIDA ,INTENTE NUEVAMENTE ???? Que debo hacer?

¡Hola!
Hemos publicado una nueva versión de la utilidad de restablecimiento del WIC en el sitio web. Por favor, borre la versión antigua de su ordenador y descargue la nueva desde el sitio web: https://inkchip.net/wic/