Sign in to follow this  
picturethis

Epson 15000 activation download error

I have tried for 2 days to download the activation software for the epson xp15000.  It is giving me a fail-download error.  The firmware downloaded fine.  I have an activation code, but have not gotten to a point were I can use it.  I have tried to contact you several times through email with no response.  Help would be greatly appreciated.

20 hours ago, picturethis said:

I have tried for 2 days to download the activation software for the epson xp15000.  It is giving me a fail-download error.  The firmware downloaded fine.  I have an activation code, but have not gotten to a point were I can use it.  I have tried to contact you several times through email with no response.  Help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello!

Please tell me your order number and send the screenshot of the error.

Thanks!

Hello!

Could you please tell me your order number and send me a screenshot of the error? 
In which mode did you install the firmware? 

Help please. I am having the same issue. I updated my Epson XP-15000 printer in regular mode, not recovery mode. The firmware installation did the timeout typical for this model,  but the firmware change was sucessful. The printer accepts the chipless cartridges, but will not print with any ink, even to run a nozzle check, and now my printer has been sitting. I can't do anything with it as it prints blank pages only. There is no error code, so there is nothing really to take a screen shot of. My order number is [Order #504950] . 

3 hours ago, Arielle Honora said:

Help please. I am having the same issue. I updated my Epson XP-15000 printer in regular mode, not recovery mode. The firmware installation did the timeout typical for this model,  but the firmware change was sucessful. The printer accepts the chipless cartridges, but will not print with any ink, even to run a nozzle check, and now my printer has been sitting. I can't do anything with it as it prints blank pages only. There is no error code, so there is nothing really to take a screen shot of. My order number is [Order #504950] . 

Hello!
Watch this video please, it might help you: 
https://youtu.be/my58sHb9z5k

I watched the video prior to reaching out, and just watched it again. This does not help. The ink cartridges are full and are in the correct position. The correct paper is in the printer with the settings that match it. The printer will print a blank page when running the print nozzle check. There are no error codes. If the issue cannot be solved then I would like a refund. 

I have also been trying to download the activation software for the Epson XP- 15000.  It is giving me a fail- insufficient permission error.  The firmware downloaded fine.  I have an activation code, but have not gotten to a point were I can use it. Please help.

Screenshot 2023-05-14 212453.png

14 hours ago, Tyasia said:

I have also been trying to download the activation software for the Epson XP- 15000.  It is giving me a fail- insufficient permission error.  The firmware downloaded fine.  I have an activation code, but have not gotten to a point were I can use it. Please help.

Screenshot 2023-05-14 212453.png

Hello!
Fortunately, our firmware is tested and absolutely safe for your computer and printer. Turn off your antivirus while the firmware is being installed.

On 3/12/2023 at 9:40 PM, picturethis said:

I'm having the same problem. Also:

error.JPG