Sign in to follow this  
LoganW

XP 15000 Paper Sizes Limited after Firmware Install

Hi I had just installed the firmware to my Epson XP 15000 and now when I try to print some digital photos my list of available paper sizes and options are more limited that before. I used to be able to print in 13inch x 19inch glossy sheets but now I only see 5 options and there were probably 15 before this update. Could I get some help with printing a configurable size? 

When I had completed the firmware upload and activation my printer had restarted and all of the ink levels started to show 100% so I believe the install worked correctly. I also installed new cartridges that are chipless and there are no issue with those. Please let me know any relevant information I can provide to help 🙂 Thank you! 

22 hours ago, LoganW said:

When I had completed the firmware upload and activation my printer had restarted and all of the ink levels started to show 100% so I believe the install worked correctly. I also installed new cartridges that are chipless and there are no issue with those. Please let me know any relevant information I can provide to help 🙂 Thank you! 

Hello!

Firmware doesn’t impact this function so unfortunately we cannot help you with that.