Lilly_Fireblade

The Inkchip wic software crashed and used my key without doing anything

I purchased a key to use on my Epson ET-2650 that I was given by my work after it had hit it's printing limit, and when I went to use the key the program stopped responding and I had to CTRL-ALT-DEL to close it out. 
Now when I go to use the key I bought it says that the key has already been used, but restarting my printer still shows that the ink pad needs service. Here is a pic that I hope will help in this.

Screenshot 2022-10-31 010919.png

12 hours ago, Lilly_Fireblade said:

I purchased a key to use on my Epson ET-2650 that I was given by my work after it had hit it's printing limit, and when I went to use the key the program stopped responding and I had to CTRL-ALT-DEL to close it out. 
Now when I go to use the key I bought it says that the key has already been used, but restarting my printer still shows that the ink pad needs service. Here is a pic that I hope will help in this.

Screenshot 2022-10-31 010919.png

Hi!

Did you install the Microsoft C ++ packages (64x and 86x) before running the utility? 

If yes, please send me a screenshot from the download menu, so that I can see the date and time when the packages were installed.

• Haha 1

I did not see that part of the instructions till after I hit the forum, and that bit of information seems to be missing from the instructional video that was linked in the email that had the key that I used, and from chiplessjoe's video that I watched that led me to your company didn't mention that requirement either.  I am in EST time zone btw if that matters.

Screenshot 2022-10-31 134712.png

Edited by Lilly_Fireblade
added timezone information.

On 10/31/2022 at 6:51 PM, Lilly_Fireblade said:

I did not see that part of the instructions till after I hit the forum, and that bit of information seems to be missing from the instructional video that was linked in the email that had the key that I used, and from chiplessjoe's video that I watched that led me to your company didn't mention that requirement either.  I am in EST time zone btw if that matters.

Screenshot 2022-10-31 134712.png

Please write us on the email :

support@inkchip.net 

as to this question and send the confirmation of the error and this screenshot with the packages.

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Admin said:

Please write us on the email :

support@inkchip.net 

as to this question and send the confirmation of the error and this screenshot with the packages.

Thank you!

I have sent that email I even attached fresh screenshots