Sign in to follow this  
francisrav4@hotmail.com

Ecotank ET-2821

8 hours ago, francisrav4@hotmail.com said:

Hello.

I just purchased an Epson EcoTank ET-2821, not listed in Supported Models for INKCHIP Tuning Program - Waste Ink Counter (WIC) Reset Utility for Epson Printer.

She is slated to appear in your list?.

Sorry for my English.

thank you for your reply

Hello,

Unfortunately, this model is not supported by the wic utility. And we don’t have the information concerning whether it is one day. 

Hello Admin, I don't understand why you deleted the two messages that I left you here inside this post after your answer of September 27th? and hope this one won't be so erased

a first message from September 30 and another a few days ago, both here after your answer from September 27.

these two messages simply asked you to read a private message that I sent to you on September 27 and which is still visible to him and still no read yet.

I'm sending you a second private message and hope you'll read it this time?

Would you like screenshots?, or do I have to go to another place so that I can be heard?

5 hours ago, francisrav4@hotmail.com said:

Hello Admin, I don't understand why you deleted the two messages that I left you here inside this post after your answer of September 27th? and hope this one won't be so erased

a first message from September 30 and another a few days ago, both here after your answer from September 27.

these two messages simply asked you to read a private message that I sent to you on September 27 and which is still visible to him and still no read yet.

I'm sending you a second private message and hope you'll read it this time?

Would you like screenshots?, or do I have to go to another place so that I can be heard?

Please contact the technical support team regarding your issue:

+372 8130 4009 (WhatsApp)

support@inkchip.net

info@inkchip.net