When I try to install the firmware in normal mode, it fails. As shown in picture 1. when I put the printer in firmware recovery mode by holding the 4 buttons the firmware installed. Still, it didn't turn off automatically, all 5 of the LEDs flash rapidly and the power button is unresponsive. when I disconnect the power, turn it back on, and try to run the activation, it fails to recognize the code.

unnamed.png

unnamed.png

Nose si les sirva pero a mi no me aparecia la activacion exitosa y probe este metodo : inicie la impresora en modo para actualizar. Inicie el instalador para el firmware y cuando la impresora termino de instalarlo y parpadeo todas las luces devuelta la desconecte de la corriente y luego la encendi como si nada. Al ponerle el codigo me genero enseguida el block de activacion y la active

17 hours ago, Timothy said:

When I try to install the firmware in normal mode, it fails. As shown in picture 1. when I put the printer in firmware recovery mode by holding the 4 buttons the firmware installed. Still, it didn't turn off automatically, all 5 of the LEDs flash rapidly and the power button is unresponsive. when I disconnect the power, turn it back on, and try to run the activation, it fails to recognize the code.

unnamed.png

unnamed.png

The problem was resolved. It was just a simple server issue. The process I followed was correct. They ask me to wait for 2 hours for them to correct the server side issue and try again. The second try worked perfectly and I am back to being able to use my printer again!