When I got to launch the activation program, I get the following screen and can go no farther for my Epson XP-4100. It appears that the firmware updated to the printer, but I cannot get past the activation program not working and cannot enter my activation code.

image.thumb.png.fb1f277d62439fadeaa628f9d7f71df5.png

On 10/4/2022 at 6:02 AM, taemickey84 said:

I have this same issue and tried the link above. I still get the same error.

Hello,

This might be because your firmware hasn’t been installed properly. Tell me your printer model please. 

Are you using USB connection to the printer? In which mode did you install the firmware? Normal mode or update mode? Is there only one printer connected to your computer?

I am having the same issue. Windows computer, USB cable, XP-4105 printer. Downloaded Peazip to open files. installed firmware but activation will not work. I am getting the same screen as posted above and an error message comes up where I have to click "ok" and it quickly exits the program. When I can enter my activation code I am told that the activation code is not activated.

Hello!

Please try this updated file with the Chipless Firmware

https://inkchip.net/download/INKCHIP.net_Firmware_XP4100_v1.ra

"1) Upload the Chipless Firmware which is attached above

2) Turn on the printer in the NORMAL MODE (using only the power button). Do not put the printer in the UPDATE MOD

The loading process will get stuck at 75-85% - that is O

3) With the use of the task manager stop the loading proces

Printer will blink for about 5-15 minutes . It should then turn off automaticall

4) Now turn on the printer - Chipless Firmware should be installe

5) Run the Activation Software to insert your Activation Ke

Let me know the result!

I am having the exact same issues as above...The link you posted does not work..please help..I have invested alot of time and money for this not to work

Hello!

Please tell me your order number, printer model.

Also, please describe your problem in more details and send me the screenshot that I can help you.

Thanks!

Thank you for your response . I read the instructions and the box still popped up in the same format. Also it says it cannot update file once I click out. Please help it’s been weeks I have several projects to complete. *pulls hair * lol

On 12/5/2022 at 12:23 PM, 8twenty5vibe said:

Thank you for your response . I read the instructions and the box still popped up in the same format. Also it says it cannot update file once I click out. Please help it’s been weeks I have several projects to complete. *pulls hair * lol

Please contact us via email as to this issue :

support@inkchip.net