chanimal

Deep cleaning works - Waste Ink counter won't recognize printer

I have an Epson ET-4750. The program recognizes the printer when I click on deep cleaning--so I know it is finding the USB for the printer. But when I select Waste Ink counters the printer is not listed--so I can't reset my counter. It says, "no printers were found. Please, check USB connection and restart the printer." But then again, it recognizes it in the other part of the program.

In the Device Manager it shows 2 ET-4750 printers. One is wifi and the other is the usb cable. I have rebooted the PC (Windows 11), and have rebooted the printer a few times. No printer listed in the drop down for the waste counter.

Unfortunately, our WIC reset utility does not support your printer model.

Check our website for updates!

I saw that elseware--but ET-4700 is listed (I assumed it was the 4700 series)?  Fortunately, not a big $ loss--but everywhere I see 4700 stands for the series (ie, a replacement waste cartridge).  Thanks for the heads up.

On 8/19/2022 at 6:38 PM, chanimal said:

I saw that elseware--but ET-4700 is listed (I assumed it was the 4700 series)?  Fortunately, not a big $ loss--but everywhere I see 4700 stands for the series (ie, a replacement waste cartridge).  Thanks for the heads up.

It is different models of printer,that’s why it will not work unfortunately.