Jana smith

Activation will not work wf-3720

Please send Information on how to make this work .. formaware download but will not recognize serial number or activation code .. I purchased code for my wf-3720 Epson .  I have sent pm on Facebook And through contact form for 2 day with no response . I need response and solution asap. 

Screenshot_20220729-073405.png

Screenshot_20220729-073359.png

Hi!

You need to click activate online button and then insert the key in the pop-up window, not your SN.

I tried entering the code without and with the dashes but neither of them worked .. I attached pictures of before and after each entry .. 

On 7/30/2022 at 7:02 PM, Jana smith said:

I tried entering the code without and with the dashes but neither of them worked .. I attached pictures of before and after each entry .. 

10051 is the Internet connected failed caused by the user side. Try to use another internet connection.

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE.  NEED HELP TO RESOLVE THIS ALSO AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY INTERNET CONNECTION.

Edited by Tiffani007

Same sort of problem here.  Nothing works.  Mine just shows the progress bar for a second then nothing else.  This was a waste of a lot of money and time at this point.

On 2/15/2023 at 5:00 PM, John Fiji said:

Well, now it's just freezing half way.

Please contar us on support@inkchip.net as to this question.