Sign in to follow this  
van

XP-2150 INKCHIP firmware failure, no printer detected

In the video guide it shows that you don't need it to load 100%. When the load gets stuck at 75-85%, that's okay! You will need to pull the cable out at that point and put it back in.

Then turn the printer on just using the power button.

Watch the video please:

https://youtu.be/oF0DsDVPT7k

Are you doing everything correctly?

11 hours ago, Admin said:

In the video guide it shows that you don't need it to load 100%. When the load gets stuck at 75-85%, that's okay! You will need to pull the cable out at that point and put it back in.

Then turn the printer on just using the power button.

Watch the video please:

https://youtu.be/oF0DsDVPT7k

Are you doing everything correctly?

yes

the process never makes it to 100% even if I plug and unplug

On 8/20/2022 at 6:22 AM, van said:

yes

the process never makes it to 100% even if I plug and unplug

You don't need to let the loading percentage get to 100%!
You need to stop the loading process at 75-85% manually through the task manager, restart the printer, and go to the activation program.

4 hours ago, Admin said:

You don't need to let the loading percentage get to 100%!
You need to stop the loading process at 75-85% manually through the task manager, restart the printer, and go to the activation program.

How do I 'restart' the printer

The software for the 2150 model is definitely not compatible.Waste of money. I purchased a license because at first it was advertised as compatible and listed on the software page,now it is removed after the devs realized they just tried passing a related model's flash as an actual solution. as you can see by the dislikes on YouTube that is the case with other printers as well and I'm tired of this back and forth conversation with useless suggestions and vague 'tips'. I want a refund on my order as I have lost valuable time, left with a printer that recognizes no cartridges and had to purchase a new and expensive printer cause of my work. all I got was mumbo jumbo, not that I even got to activate anything as nothing was working anyway so I demand a full refund so I don't have reasons to expose you as a fraudulent operation. REFUND my FAULTY UNACTIVATED software that will not work even though I was assured it would ASAP so I can be on my way cause I have work to do and no time for this.. If you do it then you can delete my posts, delete my account do as you wish.

On 8/21/2022 at 8:55 PM, van said:

How do I 'restart' the printer

To restart you need to press the button( turn off and turn on the printer).